I’ve welcomed many guest posts over the years, and thought I would an explicit invitation for more.
If you are an active K-12 teacher, and would be interested in writing a short guest post about any of the following topics, please contact me:
- the result of a teacher research project you tried out
- a lesson, in any subject and for ELLs or English-proficient students, that went particularly well
- sharing any downloadable resources your students found helpful
- how you applied a research finding or findings you read about it
- a good example of Culturally Responsive Teaching that you used in class
I’m also open to hearing other ideas for guest posts.
Let me know!