I’m adding Voxopop to The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English. Formerly called Chinswing, it lets you easily create private voice “chatboards.” Students can leave messages and respond to one another, or teachers can leave speaking assignments for students to complete.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
October 24, 2010
December 21, 2010
October 2, 2009
October 2, 2007
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Asking “Why Not?” & “What If?” As Well As “Why?” on
- All Student Handouts From Our New Book – Plus Five Bonus Chapters – Are Now Available For Free Download on
- The Best Sites For Smartboard Resources (& For Other IWB’s) on
- The “True Stories” Book Series Is An Extraordinary Match For My ELL Newcomers Classroom – Do You Know Of Other Similar Titles? on
- BBC Video: “Auschwitz: Drone video of Nazi concentration camp” on