TheDigitalWay / Pixabay

I previously posted I’D LIKE TO USE ONE OF THESE ONLINE ECONOMICS SELF-PACED PROGRAMS WITH ELLS – DO YOU HAVE RECOMMENDATIONS ABOUT WHICH ONES ARE BEST?

I’m teaching Economics for the first time, and am trying to figure out online activities to complement the Saddleback Life Skills books I’m using (they’re a big outdated, but still have good stuff in them). In addition to EdPuzzle and Brainpop videos, students seem to like using EverFi, which is one of the resources I shared in that previous post.

Of course, one of the reasons they’re using EverFi is because all the other sites I listed on that post are blocked by our district’s filters, and it’s an endless adventure to get something unblocked these days.

Since that original post, I’ve learned about some other online banking/financial literacy resources where you can create virtual classrooms.

If you’ve tried any of these out, I’d love to hear what you think of them:

MyKidsBank

Bankaroo

Next Gen Personal Finance

Money Instructor

Fit Money

Banzai

EverFi

I’m adding this post to The Best Sites For Learning Economics & Practical Money Skills.

ADDENDEM: I ended up using, and having great experiences with, EverFi and Banzai.