Tizmos Again

A couple of months ago I posted about Tizmos, a super easy way for students (and anyone else) to save their favorite sites, including a thumbnail image and a description. Many of my students have been saving links from my websites on their Tizmos pages and sharing them with their friends.

It’s probably worth reading my original post, but I also wanted to add that many of our twelfth-grade English Language Learners who are research and writing their “Senior Project” are also finding Tizmos a valuable tool for keeping track of sites they’re using.

The founders of Tizmos wrote me to say they are also going to be adding some more social/sharing features in the “near future.”

Because of these developments, I’m adding Tizmos to The Best Social Bookmarking Applications For English Language Learners & Other Students.

1. I also used Tizmos before. It is really needed.
    But I like TidyFavorites a lot better. It’s the best of all bookmarking tools ever.

2. Lana,

I agree that Tidy Favorites is very good. Unfortunately, it requires a download, which is problematic in many schools. I very seldom write about our recommend anything with that requirement.

Larry