We’re just starting to do some video-making in our Intermediate English class, and I’ve been trying to figure out the best way to do some video-editing. For now, this is not a “The Best…” list. Instead, it’s just a “list.”

You might also be interested in:

The Best Ways For Students To Create Online Videos (Using Someone Else’s Content)

The Best Sites For Online Photo-Editing & Photo Effects

The Best Ways To Create Online Slideshows

The Best Ways For Students To Create Online Animations

For now, here are my choices for Not The “Best,” But A List…Of Online Video Editors:

There are two other sites (that are similar to each other) and are limited in their video-editing capabilities, and in the length of the videos that can be uploaded — Animoto, and Flixtime.

Magisto is a new Animoto-like service that lets you upload several short videos and it then somehow “recognizes” the most important parts and turns it into a magically-produced one minute video. You can read more about it at Go2Web2.0.

CHeck out “YouTube Makes Dramatic Addition To Video Editing Features.”

HOW TO: Get the Most From YouTube Editor is a video from Mashable.

Creaza Movie Editor is another video tool that might be worth looking at. I haven’t tried it yet, though, and would be interested in hearing from anyone who has.

Universal Subtitles is an experimental online application that seems to make it quite easy to add subtitles to any video. Of course, YouTube has introduced an automatic system for creating subtitles, but I haven’t tried that yet. Has anybody else? What do you think?

We Video is a new online video-editing tool. You can read more here. Here’s an update on it from Richard Byrne.

.Top 10 Free Online Video Editors For Editing & Making Videos Online is from Web Hosting Review Boards.

Videorama looks like a good video-editing app. You can read more about it at TechCrunch.

Apple’s New Video-Editing App “Clips” Is Much More….

Alternatives to YouTube’s Video Editor – It’s Going Away is from Richard Byrne.

Typito – Simple, But Not Too Simple, Video Editing is a blog post by Richard Byrne.

AndroVid looks like a decent video editor for…Android.

Kruso is a mobile video editor.

Kapwing

Kinemaster is an online editing tool for Android.

ClipChamp is an online video editor.

Headliner – A Slick Online Video Editor is from Richard Byrne.

As I mentioned earlier, please share other suggestions and your experiences working with the ones I’ve listed. I’ll revise this list in a month or two after I actually edit videos with them.

You might also want to explore the 400 other “The Best…” lists I’ve compiled.