Ressources Pour Le College (Resources For The College) is an extraordinary collection of links that would be useful to teachers working with English Language Learners. It’s a French site developed by Michelle Henry and has thousands of links, lesson plans, and materials to be used in teaching English.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
July 29, 2015
July 21, 2014
October 31, 2008
December 25, 2014
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- I’m Not Convinced That Student Learning Losses This Year Are Traumatic, But They Will Be Bad If We’re Online Next Year on
- Here’s My Tech Set-Up For When We Begin Concurrent Teaching – Let Me Know How I Can Make It Better on
- The Best Movie/TV Scenes Demonstrating Metacognition – Help Me Find More on
- The Best Resources For Helping Beginner ELLs Learn About Food on
- The Best Sites To Practice Speaking English on