You can include as many slides as you want, and can use images off the Internet just by pasting in their url. You can easily insert text slides. Plus, you can choose music to accompany it, which my students will love.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
September 24, 2008
September 26, 2013
May 5, 2007
March 24, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Google’s New “Aloud” Tool Could Be A Huge Asset To Teachers Who Want To Make Their Content Accessible To ELLs on
- “Want Successful Professional Development? Try Promoting Curiosity” on
- The “All-Time” Best Teaching & Learning Resources Available On This Blog on
- Guest Post: Teaching The Harlem Renaissance To ELLs on
- The Importance Of Saying “Enslaved Person” & “Enslaver” on