I have to say that I don’t really understand the site’s explanation of itself. However, I would just describe it as a super-simple way to make a private chatroom immediately — with no registration required. I have several other similar web tools on that list. Today’s Meet, though, has a much more attractive interface than the others.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “Using Rubrics for ‘Targeted Feedback’”
- Don’t The People Trying To Stop Teachers From Teaching About Systemic Racism Have Anything Better To Do With Their Lives?
- June 12th Would Be Anne Frank’s 92nd Birthday – Here Are Related Teaching & Learning Resources
- Saturday’s Must-Read Articles About School Reopenings
- Quote Of The Day: “There are more laws against schools teaching Critical Race Theory than schools that teach Critical Race Theory”