Transocean (greatly responsible for last year’s Gulf Oil Spill) just gave their executives huge bonuses because of their…safety record. Jon Stewart does a great short bit on it. It seems to me this is a good example of either Campbell’s Law, or and example of how incentives don’t work, or both.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
November 5, 2020
December 4, 2012
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- August 9th Is “International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples” – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Infographic Of The Week: “The Countries With The Best English [As A Second Language] Speakers”
- The Best Resources For Learning About The Life Of Bob Moses
- Meme Of The Week: Concurrent Teaching & Me
- My Most Popular Tweets Of The Month
- The Best Resources For Teaching Adult English Language Learners on
- I’d Like To Create A “Best” List Offering Links To Advice & Resources For People Teaching English Internationally (Or Wanting To) – What Would You Suggest? on
- Learn Multiple Languages With Lingo Hut on
- The Biggest Education-Related “Takeaways” From The Pandemic – Please Share Your Own on
- “Strategies for Supporting LGBTQ Students” on