Transocean (greatly responsible for last year’s Gulf Oil Spill) just gave their executives huge bonuses because of their…safety record. Jon Stewart does a great short bit on it. It seems to me this is a good example of either Campbell’s Law, or and example of how incentives don’t work, or both.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
November 9, 2022
April 23, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Asking “Why Not?” & “What If?” As Well As “Why?” on
- All Student Handouts From Our New Book – Plus Five Bonus Chapters – Are Now Available For Free Download on
- The Best Sites For Smartboard Resources (& For Other IWB’s) on
- The “True Stories” Book Series Is An Extraordinary Match For My ELL Newcomers Classroom – Do You Know Of Other Similar Titles? on
- BBC Video: “Auschwitz: Drone video of Nazi concentration camp” on