Transocean (greatly responsible for last year’s Gulf Oil Spill) just gave their executives huge bonuses because of their…safety record. Jon Stewart does a great short bit on it. It seems to me this is a good example of either Campbell’s Law, or and example of how incentives don’t work, or both.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
February 16, 2014
December 6, 2010
January 21, 2015
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- New Study Finds That Pretty Much All Teacher Evaluation “Reforms” Have Failed
- “Culturally Responsive Social-Emotional Learning: How to Get There”
- My Most Popular Tweets Of The Month
- A Look Back: Interesting Study On Percentage Of Time Students Are “Off-Task”
- Just Sent-Out Free Monthly Email Newsletter