Source: pinaquote.com via Larry on Pinterest
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Going To College
November 26, 2008
More On The Value Of Making Mistakes
October 21, 2012
Creating A Lesson On “Blaming Others” & Need Your Help
December 9, 2009
Interested In Connecting With Other Classrooms?
December 19, 2008
Leave a reply Cancel reply
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Video: “Should TikTok be banned? TikTok Ban Debate”
- “Teachers Share Their Best Ideas on How to Be a Better Teacher”
- Research Studies Of The Week
- Slow “Twitter Chat” On “The Student Motivation Handbook” Begins Wed. Using #motivationhandbook Hashtag
- Here’s How ChatGPT Wrote Reviews Of My New Book In The Styles Of Different Fictional Characters
- Larry Ferlazzo on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Gregor Allan Smith on The Best ESL/EFL Blogs
- Christina on The Best Videos For Celebrating Pi Day
- Larry Ferlazzo on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
- haleyadams54 on Here’s The Advice I Offered To Teachers – Through The Sacramento Bee – About Teaching ELLs. What Would You Add?
Found this as I was checking my Google Reader feed for new posts. LOVE it. I am going to use this for a blog challenge post for my adult learners. They are all facing change in one way or another – this would give them another way to look at it.
I’d love to hear how it goes!
Here is the post that I used the quote in and how I challenged my students. http://classroomofsandra.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-5-change.html – we have been blogging as a means for practicing writing skills. I think this has given them a “voice” to express themselves. Here is the link to one student’s response to the challenge (the only one who has completed the challenge so far) http://sheilasblog1016.blogspot.com/2012/04/changes.html