I’ve recently begun this weekly post where I’ll be sharing resources I’m adding to The Best Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Resources or other related “Best” lists.

You might also be interested in THE BEST SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING RESOURCES OF 2020 – PART ONE.

Finally, check out “Best” Lists Of The Week: Social Emotional Learning Resources.

Here are this week’s picks:

A growth mindset of interest can spark innovative thinking is from Eureka Alert. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On Helping Our Students Develop A “Growth Mindset”

Risk-averse teens sway peers to make safer choices is from Science Daily.

6 Exercises to Get to Know Your Students Better—and Increase Their Engagement is from Edutopia. I’m adding it to The Best Posts & Articles On Student Engagement.

The Psychology of Giving Thanks is from Scientific American. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On “Gratitude”

Learn How to Appreciate What You Already Have is from The Via Institute on Character. I’m adding it to the same list.

I’m adding this next tweet to The Best Resources For Learning About The 10,000 Hour Rule & Deliberate Practice: