I have many free resources, including excerpts and student hand-outs, available from all my books. Clicking on the covers will lead you to them (and look for two new books being published over the next eighteen months — one will be the third volume in my student motivation “trilogy” 🙂 , and the other will a new book on teaching English Language Learners):
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- We're Encouraging Students To Use This Outline For 2019 TOK Essays
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- This Is The Best Video I've Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: "There’s no dishonor in having a disability"