You can now purchase the second edition of The ESL/ELL Teacher’s Survival Guide here.

Learn more about it here.

Excerpt From Our New Book: “Culturally Responsive and Sustaining Teaching”

All Student Handouts From Our New Book – Plus Five Bonus Chapters – Are Now Available For Free Download

HERE’S EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE MONTH-LONG ONLINE BOOK CHAT ABOUT OUR NEW BOOK, BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK

Help Language Learners Lead Their Own Learning is another excerpt from our new book, the second edition of The ESL/ELL Teacher’s Survival Guide.

Katie Hull Sypnieski and I were interviewed by Carol Salva about our new book, the second edition of The ESL/ELL Teacher’s Survival Guide. You can read, listen and watch it here.

THE MONTH-LONG #MLLCHAT_BKCLUB CHAT ON OUR BOOK BEGINS TODAY – IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN!

MORE HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S ONLINE #MLLCHAT_BKCLUB DISCUSSION OF OUR NEW BOOK

A Book to Help ELLs and Their Teachers Thrive is the headline of a positive review of our new book.

HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE SECOND WEEK OF THE ONLINE #MLLCHAT_BKCLUB DISCUSSION ABOUT OUR NEW BOOK

HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE THIRD WEEK OF THE #MLLCHAT_BKCLUB ONLINE CHAT ABOUT OUR NEW BOOK

Highlights From The Fourth Week Of The #MLLChat_BkClub Online Chat About Our New Book

Highlights From The Final Week Of The #MLLChat_BkClub Online Chat About Our New Book

ANOTHER POSITIVE REVIEW ON OUR NEW BOOK

(NOTE: Our New Book On Teaching English Language Learners Is Out Three Weeks Early!)

Here’s Our Chapter On Distance Learning With ELLs & It’s Free To Download (No Registration Required!)

I just received an image of my upcoming book’s front cover:

Katie Hull is my co-author, and it has been published by Jossey-Bass. If you click on the cover, it will take you to the pre-order site.

Here are some excerpts that have been published by Edutopia and Education Week:

Do’s & Don’ts For Teaching English Language Learners

Seven Tips for Building Positive Relationships with English Language Learners

Assessment & Reflection With ELLs—And All Students

Fostering Relationships in the Classroom

ASCD Express has published Two Challenges in Teaching ELLs: Primary Language Use and Book Selection

ALSO: You Can Now “Search Inside” My New Book On ELL’s Over At Amazon

Lots Of Good Tidbits On Teaching English Language Learners

All The Figures In Our ELL Book Can Now Be Downloaded By Everybody

What to do — and not do — for growing number of English Language Learners is a book excerpt that appeared in The Washington Post.

Interview With Co-Author Of “ESL/ELL Teacher’s Survival Guide”

Using Games in the ELL Classroom, Part I

Using Games in the ELL Classroom, Part II

Using Photos With English Language Learners

Eight Ways to Use Video With English Language Learners

Another Excerpt From Our Book On Teaching ELL’s!

You Can Read & Download The Entire First Chapter From Our ELL Book For Free

Extremely Positive Review Of Our ESL/ELL Book