I have many free resources, including excerpts and student hand-outs, available from all my books. Clicking on the covers will lead you to them (and look for two new books being published over the next eighteen months — one will be the third volume in my student motivation “trilogy” 🙂 – that’s the first cover shown and it will be published in March – while the other will be a new book on teaching English Language Learners):
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- This Article Is One Of The Best Pieces I've Read On Classroom Management
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- We're Encouraging Students To Use This Outline For 2019 TOK Essays
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- Holi Begins On March 20th – Here Are Related Resources
- Shocker (Not!) – Research From Ed Tech Companies Inflates Effectiveness Of Their Products
- Video: “Truth or Fake 2019: Four tips for detecting fake news online”
- How Would You Teach A Lesson On Intellectual Humility?
- The United Nations Has Declared March 20th To Be “International Day of Happiness” – Here Are Related Resources
- The Best Online “Countdown” Timers on
- The Best Three Sites On The Web For ESL/EFL/ELL/ELT Teachers on
- “Elementari” Might Have Potential As A Story-Creating Tool For Students on
- “You Cannot Make A Plant Grow — You Can Provide The Conditions For Growth” on
- Video: “How White Savior Movies Hurt Hollywood” on