iSLCollective Appears To Be A Jackpot For ELL Student Hand-Outs & Interactive Videos

I’ve had the iSLCollective on The Best Sites For Free ESL/EFL Hand-Outs & Worksheets for quite awhile.

However, I didn’t realize how large the quantity of their resources really spanned until this week – they’ve got tons of high quality (with a few exceptions) materials available for free download after a quick registration. Language teachers all over the world contribute what I hope are their own creations (with luck, none are uploading the work of others). I was looking for a few supplemental materials one of my peer tutors could use with a few students, and was very impressed.

I was even more impressed with a newer feature on the site – the ability to create interactive videos like this one:

There’s already a large selection, and it’s very easy to create your own.

The same site has materials for teachers of multiple other languages, too. You’ll definitely want to bookmark it.

1. Hi Larry!

Thanks for the mention, and I am glad you like our interactive video lessons at https://en.islcollective.com/video-lessons.

Over the summer we’ve added new tasks types and a bunch of new features (e.g. Casino game play mode). If you’re interested I’d be happy to give you a personal walk-through and tell you about our plans. My skype is leon.idas.

Bless up,
    Peter