Learning The Language recently posted about a conference sponsored by the Center For Research on the Educational Achievement and Teaching of English Language Learners. The PowerPoint presentations from the workshops are available on the organization’s website. Some of them look like they might be helpful.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
September 11, 2016
April 4, 2009
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “18 Ways to Make Social Studies Class More Culturally Responsive”
- Teaching English Through Using AI For Art Creation
- Indigenous Peoples’ Day (Known In Some Places As Columbus Day) Is On October 11th – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL – Funny Video Edition
- Quote Of The Day: Let’s Stop Adding And, Instead, Begin Subtracting In Schools