Learning The Language recently posted about a conference sponsored by the Center For Research on the Educational Achievement and Teaching of English Language Learners. The PowerPoint presentations from the workshops are available on the organization’s website. Some of them look like they might be helpful.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
December 29, 2009
June 19, 2008
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- Google’s New “Aloud” Tool Could Be A Huge Asset To Teachers Who Want To Make Their Content Accessible To ELLs on
- “Want Successful Professional Development? Try Promoting Curiosity” on
- The “All-Time” Best Teaching & Learning Resources Available On This Blog on
- Guest Post: Teaching The Harlem Renaissance To ELLs on
- The Importance Of Saying “Enslaved Person” & “Enslaver” on