There are just so many good infographics and interactives out there that I’ve begun a new semi-regular feature called “Infographics & Interactives Galore.”

You can see others at A Collection Of “The Best…” Lists On Infographics and by searching “infographics” on this blog.

I’ll still be publishing separate posts to individually highlight especially useful infographics and interactives, but you’ll find others in this regular feature.

Here goes:

I’m adding this infographic to The Best Sites For Learning About The World’s Different Cultures:

Dining Etiquette Around the World

Explore more infographics like this one on the web’s largest information design community – Visually.

by Chef Works

I’m adding this next one from Jacamo to the same list:

What the world is listening to...

I’m adding this next infographic from The Huffington Post to The Best Resources For Learning About Human Trafficking Today:

The World Of Modern Slavery

I’m adding this infographic to The Best Sites To Learn About Climate Change:

Why Typhoon Haiyan Is No Exception