Here are some recent useful posts and articles on educational policy issues (You might also be interested in seeing all my “Best” lists related to education policy here):

I’m adding this next tweet to

What we do (and don’t) know about teacher shortages, and what can be done about them is from NPR. I’m adding it to THE BEST RESOURCES FOR LEARNING ABOUT THE “TEACHER SHORTAGE”

6 things to know about U.S. teacher shortages and how to solve them is from NPR. I’m adding it to the same list.

Amid teacher shortages, Mississippi embraces a movement to grow their own is also from NPR.

I’m adding this next tweet to New & Revised: The Best Resources For Understanding Why We Need More Teachers Of Color:

Los Angeles school strike ends, but a deal hasn’t been announced is from NBC News.

National Parents Bill of Rights Is Wasting Time is from Peter Greene. I’m adding it to We Should Encourage Parent Engagement, But Not Parent Bullying.

Recess Is Good For Kids. Why Don’t More States Require It? is from Five Thirty Eight.

Florida expands its voucher program to every student, regardless of income is from NPR.

Los Angeles Schools and 30,000 Workers Reach Tentative Deal After Strike is from The NY Times.