Thanks to Lisa Johnson (I’ve learned about other resources from her, too), who has also collected a number of other excellent Bloom’s resources on her blog, I learned about Bloom’s Taxonomy (Revised) According to Homer Simpson. I’ve embedded the video below, though if it doesn’t show up on an RSS Readers you might have to click through to see it. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom, where it joins similar videos using clips from Star Wars, Seinfield and Pirates of the Caribbean to provide a similar light-hearted, but educational, perspective.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
February 25, 2013
September 20, 2019
March 2, 2010
SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL
- “Movies That Can Teach the Teachers”
- “Speaky Reads” Looks Like A Nice New Site For ELLS & Other Language Learners
- Everything You Wanted To Know But Were Afraid To Ask About Animals
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL
- Everything You Wanted To Know But Were Afraid To Ask About Active Citizenship & Social Change