Thanks to Lisa Johnson (I’ve learned about other resources from her, too), who has also collected a number of other excellent Bloom’s resources on her blog, I learned about Bloom’s Taxonomy (Revised) According to Homer Simpson. I’ve embedded the video below, though if it doesn’t show up on an RSS Readers you might have to click through to see it. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom, where it joins similar videos using clips from Star Wars, Seinfield and Pirates of the Caribbean to provide a similar light-hearted, but educational, perspective.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Four "New" Activities I'm Doing Next Week In My ELL Newcomers Class
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting -- Help Me Find More
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- Get A Free PDF Of The NY Times' "1619 Project"
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- Four New Videos On Climate Change
- The Best Resources For Learning About The Supreme Court Case That Could Allow Public Funding For Religious Schools
- A Look Back: Providing Computers & Home Internet Access To Immigrant Families
- A Beginning List Of “Best” Resources To Learn About Auschwitz – 75 Years After It Was Liberated
- Five Relatively Accessible Texts Explaining How The Impeachment Trial Will Work