Here’s the latest edition of this every-weekend feature . These are the posts appearing this blog that received the most “hits” in the preceding seven days (though they have originally been published on an earlier date).
You might also be interested in The Twenty Most Popular Posts In 2015 and Ninth Anniversary Of This Blog — What Have Been My Most Popular Posts?
1. The Best Free Online Tools For ELLs To Use For Assessing Their Language-Level
2. New “Open eBooks” App Unveiled By White House Looks Like A HUGE Benefit To Students & Schools
3. Two New Useful Writing Resources
4. The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
5. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom