Here are some recent useful posts and articles on educational policy issues (You might also be interested in seeing all my “Best” lists related to education policy here):

We must address Covid-related grief and other pandemic impacts on children is from The Hechinger Report.

16 Important Stories About Education We’re Jealous We Didn’t Publish in 2022 is from The 74.

All Teaching Shortages Are Not Equal: 4 Takeaways From New Research is from Ed Week. I’m adding it to THE BEST RESOURCES FOR LEARNING ABOUT THE “TEACHER SHORTAGE”

This article from American Progress is several years old, but new to me: Reimagining the School Day

‘Political Speech’ in the Classroom: Pride Flags & ‘Safe Space’ Stickers? is from The 74.

Summer meals, funding for high-poverty schools: What the federal spending bill means for students is from Chalkbeat.

I’m adding this video to The Best Resources For Understanding How To Interpret Education Research:

Grim forecast for public pension funds in California and elsewhere is from Ed Source.

13 education data stories that explained U.S. schools in 2022 is from Chalkbeat.

I’m adding this tweet to New & Revised: The Best Resources For Understanding Why We Need More Teachers Of Color: