I’ve recently begun this weekly post where I’ll be sharing resources I’m adding to The Best Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Resources or other related “Best” lists.

You might also be interested in THE BEST SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING RESOURCES OF 2021 – PART ONE.

Finally, check out “Best” Lists Of The Week: Social Emotional Learning Resources.

Here are this week’s picks:

Why Our Trauma-Informed Teaching Must Be More Culturally Responsive is from Ed Surge. I’m adding it to The Best Ways For Responding To Student Trauma – Help Me Find More.

Get people to do what you want with a ‘nudge.’ Here’s how is from CNN. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About “Nudges” In Schools.

Guided Mastery:The scaffolding you need to grow stronger is by Angela Duckworth. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On Student Agency & How To Encourage It.

5 Strategies for Teaching SEL to Teenagers (Downloadable) is from Ed Week.

Deliberate Practice In The Classroom is from The Learning Agency. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About The 10,000 Hour Rule & Deliberate Practice.

What we do and don’t know about kindness is from The BBC.

I’m adding this video to The Best Ways For Responding To Student Trauma – Help Me Find More:

I’m adding this next tweet to The Best Resources For Learning About “Grit”: