Ten years ago, in another somewhat futile attempt to reduce the backlog of resources I want to share, I began this occasional “Ed Tech Digest” post where I share three or four links I think are particularly useful and related to…ed tech, including some Web 2.0 apps.

You might also be interested in THE BEST ED TECH RESOURCES OF 2021 – PART ONE, as well as checking out all my edtech resources.

Here are this week’s choices:

Calipio is a new tool for recording screencasts. I’m adding it to The Best Tools For Making Screencasts.

Polly is yet another survey/polling tool.  You can find more at The Best Sites For Creating Online Polls & Surveys.

Easy Voice Messaging with Mote is from FLT Mag.

MetaNote is a Chrome extension for annotating web pages. I’m adding it to The Best Applications For Annotating Websites.

Keep Tweaking is a nice site for creating resumes.  I’m adding it to The Best Places For Students To Write Their Resumes.

Hire Stack has lists of interview questions for just about any job imaginable.  I’m adding it to The Best Websites For Students Exploring Jobs and Careers.

DIY Wordle lets you create your own Wordle-like game.  I’m adding it to THE BEST RESOURCES FOR USING WORDLE IN THE CLASSROOM.