I’m making a change in the content of the regular feature. In addition to sharing the top five posts that have received the most “hits” in the preceding seven-to-ten days (though they may have originally been published on an earlier date), I will also include the top five posts that have actually appeared in the past week. Often, these are different posts.
You might also be interested in IT’S THE FOURTEENTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BLOG – HERE ARE THE FORTY ALL-TIME MOST POPULAR POSTS , A LOOK BACK: 2020’S BEST POSTS FROM THIS BLOG – PART ONE and 2021’S BEST POSTS FROM THIS BLOG – PART TWO
Here are this week’s most popular posts:
1. I LIKE THIS NEW GEOGRAPHY GAME CALLED “WORLDE” (NOT “WORDLE”)
2. The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom
3. The Best Online Virtual “Corkboards” (or “Bulletin Boards”)
4. The Best Christmas Videos For English Language Learners – Help Me Find More
5. The Best Questions To Use For Class Closing Activities — What Are Yours?
Here are this week’s top posts that originally appeared in the past seven-ten days (if they are not already on the above list):
EIGHT EDUCATION PREDICTIONS FOR 2023
THE MOST POPULAR BLOG POSTS OF 2022
ALL OF 2022’S “BEST” LISTS – IN ONE PLACE!
THE BEST & WORST EDUCATION NEWS OF 2022