I thought that new – and veteran – readers might find it interesting if I began sharing my best posts from the past. You can see the entire collection of best posts from the past thirteen years here.

I’ve previously shared that we’re doing a series of ELL professional development sessions involving every teacher at our school (see Could This Be A Good Template For Just About Any Professional Development Session? ; Video Of Our ELL Student Panel & Downloadable Hand-Out They Used For Preparation and Here’s What Our Teachers Have Learned About Teaching English Language Learners ).

As I previously described , we end each session with teachers saying what they want to stop doing, what they want to continue doing, and what is something new they want to try.

I shared in that previous post what participants in one of the sessions listed, and I thought readers might find it interesting to see what teachers in the session we did yesterday shared.  You can see a screenshot of part of their list at the top of this post, and you can download the entire list here. Thanks to Melanie Bean for transcribing the list!

There’s a fair amount of overlap with the previous list I shared, but I think it’s interesting to compare them.

I’m adding this post to:

THE BEST COLLECTIONS OF INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGIES FOR ELLS – HELP ME FIND MORE!

The Best Videos For Content Teachers With ELLs In Their Classes – Please Suggest More

The Best Resources On Professional Development For Teachers — Help Me Find More