A Collection Of My “Best” Lists On The Common Core

'CCSS ELA Standard 10 progression through grades' photo (c) 2012, luhtalam - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/

I’ve published several “Best” lists related to the Common Core, and thought that readers might find it useful if I brought them all together.

I was prompted to do this tonight after reading a good post: Five myths about the Common Core by Valerie Strauss in The Washington Post.

Here they are:

The Best Articles Sharing Concerns About Common Core Standards

The Most Useful Resources For Implementing Common Core

Q & A Collections: Implementing The Common Core is one of my posts over at Education Week Teacher. It brings together all my posts there on…the Common Core.

The Best Resources For Talking To Parents About The Common Core Standards

The Best Resources For Learning About Common Core Standards & English Language Learners

The Best Resources For Learning About The “Next Generation” Of State Testing

How The Common Core Became Education’s Biggest Bogeyman is from The Huffington Post. It gives a pretty good overview of what’s been happening with CCSS.

How Bill Gates pulled off the swift Common Core revolution is from The Washington Post.

Common Core might be the most important issue in the 2016 Republican presidential race. Here’s what you need to know about it. is from The Washington Post.

The Science Of The Common Core: Experts Weigh In On Its Developmental Appropriateness appeared in Forbes.

An incredibly revealing poll on teachers’ views of Common Core is from Vox.

The Best Resources For Teaching Common Core Math To English Language Learners

The Best Resources For Teaching The Next Generation Science Standards To English Language Learners

Charts: Common Core Implementation By The Numbers is from This Week In Education.